How to Create a Business Manager
If you don’t already have a Business Manager account for your Page(s), here’s how to create one:
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- At the top-left navigation, click the dropdown and select Business Accounts.
- On the Create a Meta Business Account dialog, click Next.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page, and enter your name and work email address.
- Click Create Business, and welcome to Business Manager message appears.
Add People to Business Manager
- In the left column, select Add New > People.
Step 2. Add People & Assign Roles
- In the dialog box, enter the email addresses of the people you want to add, using commas to separate multiple addresses.
- Assign each person either a Business Manager Admin or Business Manager Employee role, based on the permissions each has. (Use this table to understand what each role allows.)
- Select the preferred roles, then click Add People.
Step 3. Assign Pages
On the page that follows, select the Page(s) you want to assign and choose a role for the person.
Step 4. Skip Ad Account Settings
Click Skip on the page that follows. For Instant Articles access, you don’t need to set up an Ad Account in Business Manager.
Step 5. Skip Instant Articles Settings
Click Skip again on the page that follows. For access to Instant Articles, you don’t need to select any Catalogs in the Business Manager.
Step 6. Verify Email Confirmation
The people you added will receive an email informing them of their new role(s) on your Page(s). They will be prompted to verify their name and identity with a Facebook email and password.