These are the current placements available across Facebook’s platforms:
Ads will appear to people scrolling through their inbox, desktop or mobile feeds.
- Facebook News Feed: Your ads appear in the desktop News Feed when people access the Facebook website on their computers. Your ads appear in the mobile News Feed when people use the Facebook app on mobile devices or access the Facebook website through a mobile browser.
- Instagram feed: Your ads appear in the mobile feed when people use the Instagram app on mobile devices. Instagram feed ads only appear to people browsing the Instagram app.
- Facebook Marketplace: Your ads appear in the Marketplace home page or when someone browses Marketplace in the Facebook app.
- Facebook video feeds: Your video ads appear between organic videos in video-only environments on Facebook Watch and Facebook News Feed.
- Facebook right column: Your ads appear in the right column on Facebook. Right-column ads only appear to people browsing Facebook on their computers.
- Instagram Explore: Your ads appear in the browsing experience when someone clicks on a photo or video.
- Instagram Shop: Your ads appear in people’s Instagram Shop tab browsing experience.
- Messenger Inbox: Your ads appear in the Home tab of Messenger.
Full-screen vertical ad appears in people’s stories.
- Facebook Stories: Your ads appear in people’s stories on Facebook.
- Instagram Stories: Your ads appear in people’s stories on Instagram.
- Messenger Stories: Your ads appear in people’s stories on Messenger.
Ads will appear before, during or after a video content.
- Facebook in-stream videos: Your ads appear in Video on Demand and in a select group of approved partner live streams on Facebook.
- Instagram in-stream videos: Your ads appear in Instagram video contents.
- Instagram Reels: Your ads appear in the Reels tab on Instagram.
- Facebook search results: Ads will appear next to relevant Facebook and Marketplace search results.
Messenger sponsored messages: Your ads appear as messages to people who have an existing conversation with you in Messenger.